Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Gratitude Diary Works!

I kept a gratitude diary for about 12 months a couple of years ago, and the results I had were amazing.

I kept winning things - competitions, prizes etc. About $10,000 worth I estimate.
And everything I wanted came to me really easily.

Examples (out of many) :
I was having coffee with a friend, and when I arrived, he introduced me to a friend of his, John. Within 20 minutes, John offered me the use of his car for the next 2 weeks (I didn't have a car at the time).
And I could pick it up after it was delivered to him the next day - it was a brand new Mitsubishi 4wheel drive. Unbelievable. I did take him up on his offer, by the way. I asked him why he was doing this - he said he didn't know, he just felt motivated to do it.

I needed to find a new place to live, and had scheduled myself to start looking on the internet at 10am. At 9.57am a friend phoned to say he had a house that needed looking after, did I want it, and go to see it today, because the air conditioning was being installed (!). And he charged me a very low rent.

Unfortunately, I started taking it all for granted, and stopped the diary. Thought I didn't need it anymore. Big mistake! My life has been much more difficult since then. So I've started one up again - I know it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home