Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Free Positive Thought

This is from a wonderful site called Free Positive Thought.
Sign up for free and they send you a daily email with a positive thought, affirmation and visualization :-)

Form the habit of being thankful at all times and you will be at peace even in the midst of life's storms!

Today's Positive Thought:
With an attitude of gratitude, life can be simple, easy, and joyful.

Today's Positive Affirmation
I have an attitude of gratitude therefore I expect my day to unfold with simplicity, ease, and joy.


Today's Positive Visualization
I take an even breath and relax into the presence of God that dwells within me. For a moment I experience the ease, simplicity, and joy this divine connection brings to me. I allow myself to remember all the wondrous things that God has done for me and I am filled with thanksgiving. I commit to living my life with the attitude of gratitude and I expect to receive the abundance and joy the law of thanksgiving provides. In my mind's eye I see myself going through my day filled with thanksgiving. I combine these images with feelingsof joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home