Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Law of Attraction

Focussing on, and feeling gratitude for what we have, attracts more of the same. This is one of the rules of the Universe (or whatever name you want to call it).

Every time you feel grateful for something or someone, you will attract to yourself another thing to be grateful for. It’s a spiralling effect, of give and take. Give gratitude, take the rewards.

As soon as you stop feeling grateful and start taking things for granted again, the flow will also stop.

This happened to me, because I became cocky about all the good things that I was receiving into my life and thought I didn't need a gratitude diary anymore. I thought I would automatically continue to feel grateful for everything. BUT I didn't. Little things would go wrong, and I became more and more negative, more and more stressed. I forgot to be grateful. and the more negative I was, the more negative things I received. Again, a spiralling effect.

A gratitude diary can reverse this if this is the situation you're in.

Have a look in the July 9th entry of this blog for instructions on How a Gratitude Diary Works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home