Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Results after only 6 weeks!

These are the results I've had since I started starting up my Gratitude Diary again, on July 8th, 6 weeks ago :

My long term (5 years) on-again, off-again partner asked me to marry him, I said yes, and he has since moved in with me. I'm grateful!!

I received some unexpected funds into my account, with access to more. Whooppeee!!

I am attending my son's graduation in Adelaide next week, all expenses paid. Hooray!

I was invited to contribute my SEO Tutorial to SEO Giveaway, and have quadrupled the number of subscribers to my newsletter, in only 6 days. Whooohooo!

I was offered 5 free tickets to a live show, and took some friends with me - wonderful!

I found a buyer for all my duplicate furniture and appliances - a young couple setting up house for the first time (bless them!) who bought the lot in one go. This saved me weeks of selling everything piece by piece. Fantastic!

I have been invited to join an international Joint Venture group. 7 of us will be setting up a website to help people make money online. Awesome!


All that in only 6 weeks!! If you haven't already, I urge you to start a Gratitude Diary and get your life back on track - look at all the good things waiting for you!

Click on the July archives, Sunday July 09.
Read "How a Gratitude Diary Works", for instructions/suggestions on how to start your own Gratitude Diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home