Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Think "Thanks."

"I spend a few minutes each day sitting in my study -- my favorite room -- and gazing into the backyard, which is gorgeous in any season, but I especially love it when the snow makes the streets look like they're covered with meringue and sprinkled with sugar," says Amy, 38, of Lexington, Massachusetts. "It grounds me and gives me a chance to reflect each day, and it reminds me how lucky I am to have a home and a yard like this."

Remember when you start a Gratitude Diary, that you will experience a shift in your attitude, to a very positive one. You will be thankful for everything in your life, and will stop taking things for granted. A wonderful state to be in, I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home