Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The More you Appreciate, the More You Get!

When you are in the Gratitude mindset, you will recognise lots of things to be grateful for.

These can include everyday things you take for granted (Examples – enjoying the sunshine, having a hot shower, sleeping in a comfortable bed, are all pleasures that most of us don’t appreciate anymore), as well as all the new ‘goodies’ you are attracting to yourself.

Last week, in 3 days, for example, a friend took myself, my partner and my son to dinner – and paid for all of us. The next night, I was given tickets to dinner and a show by another friend. AND I entered a competition to win tickets to see a show, and – you guessed it, I won them.

The spiralling effect of gratitude is awesome - the more you appreciate, the more you get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home