Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Our Pets Show us the Way

I am in awe of my cat. She teaches me many things as I observe her. She lives entirely in the Now, in the Present. She is grateful for all attention she receives, and shows her gratitude with her responses of affection. She is never cross if she is woken up – just delighted to see me! If I am away for for a couple of days, she follows me everywhere for the next couple of days, like a dog. And the more grateful she is for me, the more grateful I am for her. Truly inspirational, to observe gratitude at work in this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home