Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Say “No” to Negativity

When negative beliefs come up via your self talk, try saying :

“Up until now…”, once you realise you are experiencing negativity. This will help replace the old thought for a positive, new one.

Here is what it would look like :

Your old self talk : “I’ll never be successful”
Your new self talk : “I haven’t been successful up until now. Now what I want to create is……………….. and I believe it’s possible”

This is an excerpt from a wonderful book, called :
Divine Intuition – Your Guide to Creating a Life You Love” by Lynn A. Robinson.
It is a truly inspirational book, and has a warm, caring feel to it.
I turn to it often, when I need some guidance or nurturing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home