Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Monday, January 01, 2007

An Attitude of Gratitude over Christmas

I've had a break from posting on my blogs, as my son came to stay over Christmas and I had difficulty getting near my computer!

I played the Glad game for this situation, and found the positive in it.
I am grateful to my son, as it forced me to take a well-deserved break, and do other things.

Albert Einstein said :

"There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle and the other is as though everything is a miracle."

When you practice an "attitude of gratitude"you live in a state of "celebration", recognizing the awesome "divine goodness" all around you.


So that's what I did. Sure beats getting annoyed about it and wasting energy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home