Gratitude Diary

A gratitude diary can change your whole life, and it only takes a couple of minutes each day. I show you how to do it, what to expect, and what scientific research is being done.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Power of Our Language

There are 2 sides to every coin, so they say, and this works for gratitude too. For every negative in your life, find a positive to replace it. Now this won’t always be easy, but it can be done. You can be as conservative or extreme as you like. Remember like attracts like, so think and talk positive, and you'll get positive back. This is also known as The Grateful Game!

Here are a few examples to get you started … How many can you think of?

Negative : The taxes on my paycheck are ridiculous!
Positive : I am grateful I have a job.


Negative : I hate cleaning my house.
Positive : I am grateful I have a home.


Negative : My clothes are too tight!
Positive : I am grateful I have enough food to eat.


Negative : I had to park at the far end of the parking lot!
Positive : I am grateful I can walk and own a vehicle.


Negative L: My heating bill is huge!
Positive : I am grateful I am warm in the winter.


Negative : I am tired and my muscles ache!
Positive : I am grateful I am capable of working hard.


Keeping a gratitude diary will help you to find the positive in every situation, and turn your life around for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home